The phrase “knowledge is power” can be applied in a multitude of situations, and one of the most applicable is the world of business. A business owner that knows more information and data creating to their industry, their marketing, their sales, their competition, and their customers, has a huge advantage over the other business owners they are competing against.
To garner all this information there is no need to employ a network of spies. Instead what you need is marketing analytics software. These can provide a business with several insights into their business and provide several advantages including:
- Spotting customer and market trends
- Ability to adapt and personalise marketing messages
- Improve social media strategies
- Identifying influencers
- Improved customer engagement
- Improved collaboration across departments
- Insight into competitor activity
To avail yourself of any of these benefits you need to have marketing analytics software working for your business so here are 7 of the best that are currently available.